a message to our guests regarding covid19 policies
We are looking forward to reopening our dining room Friday, June 5th! We are tirelessly working to put new protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Our sanitation procedures are in line with Washington State and CDC recommendations. These are further actions we are taking to combat spread of this virus.
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room and patio to meet social distancing guidelines
- Reconfiguring traffic flow within the stairwells and dining areas: For dining in enter from first street, one party in the stair well at a time (the host will be standing on the landing to greet you). Exit through the back door(parking lot). Take out orders enter and exit through the back door.
- Having dedicated staff responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available at the entrance and exit and throughout the restaurant
- Sanitizing menus after each use
- Not presetting any tables
- Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
- Staff will wear masks at all times, and for the safety of our staff, yourselves, and other guests we ask customers to wear a mask as well.
- We are maintaining a zero tolerance policy for any confrontational behavior.