REFUND / RETURN POLICY
(WALK-IN AND CALL IN CUSTOMER ONLY)
To provide the best customer satisfaction, we provide the following solutions. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the Return & Refund Policy by emailing us at the restaurant. For immediate response, please call the restaurant. We cannot accept cancellations once your order has been confirmed with the restaurant.
Food Order Errors*
If you receive food that is different from your receipt, we sincerely apologize. Please call us as soon as you notice that there was an error in your order.
- For credit card payments, you will be refunded the sales price amount associated with the error and recharged for the new items price.
- For cash payments, you will be asked to pay the difference of the balance if the new food has a greater value than the food received in error. In the same way, you will receive the difference of the balance back as credit for the new item if less than the food received in error. In some cases, we may offer you a store credit.
Your order will be priority if you come to pick it up. In all cases, please return the food order in the original container(s)* to our host.
Food Order Incomplete*
In the rare occasion that you do not receive food that is on your receipt, we will make it up to you. Please call us as soon as you notice that any food items were not received in your order. You may cancel the missed food before we prepare it without any question, and we will refund the amount to a credit card or we will refund you with a store credit. No cash refunds.
We cook our food fresh to order with only the finest and freshest ingredients. We take great care and pride in all of the dishes we make. Refunds and/or replacement food are available upon request for orders in which the food is wrong, omitted and other similar circumstances. Refunds are not typically provided for food that a guest simply does not like.
Sorry, we cannot cancel, refund or give store credit if you change your mind or mistakenly order an item after the order is prepared. We cannot provide any refund or store credit for non-food items or beverages.
Sorry, we cannot provide a refund or cash value on any complimentary food.
As a private business, it is the right of the restaurant to deny or refuse service to any customer for any reason. If a customer abuses any of the Return & Refund Policy we, unfortunately, will not be able to conduct future business with the customer so that we may continue to provide excellent and quality food and service for you and our other wonderful and frequent patrons.
Please note: we strive to prepare and package our pick up items to preserve the high quality of the food. Keep in mind the temperature, sauce, and consistency of some items may vary slightly after being packaged.
* If 25% or more of the food has been consumed or removed we cannot issue any discount, refund or store credit. If the food has been discarded, repackaged or tampered with then we cannot verify its origin or issue and cannot issue any discount, refund or store credit. Also, we will only prepare a second food order in all situations and we will not prepare a third order replacement.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
Prima Bistro is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website PrimaBistro.com.
- you make a purchase on our website.
- you make enquiries on our website.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
Prima Bistro is a restaurant based in Langley, Whidbey Island, Washington.
Our registered address is: 201 1/2 First Street, Langley WA 98260.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
- when you make a purchase.
- when you make a reservation.
- when you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
- make an enquiry.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking:
Prima Bistro may collect information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- home or work address
- billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for
use in the case of no-shows (where applicable)
- telephone number
- company name
- dietary requests
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you dine at Prima Bistro:
- marketing responses (where applicable)
- survey responses
- current and past restaurant reservation details
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Prima Bistro. This information can include:
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighborhood).
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example service providers (e.g. Google for the tracking of website analytics), third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our Site and fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
How and where do we store data?
We may analyze your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Prima Bistro holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
Use of ‘cookies’
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which allows the website to recognize you when you visit. Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify you as an individual.
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
What happens if our business changes hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Changes to this statement